- Newspaper Express
- Address Chenab College, Chiniot Rd, Jhang, PKR Month
Chenab Colleges Jhang Jobs 2023 For Teachers
Chenab Colleges Jhang Jobs 2023 For Teachers. Application are invited from interested and eligible candidate for the following post given below:
- General Science /Physics / Chemistry / Bio / Zoology / Botany,
- General Subject Teacher (Preferably in English + Montessori Diploma),
- Computer Teacher BSC/BS Computer Science,
- Arts Teacehr,
- Pak Studies,
- Taleemul Quran,
- Music Teacher,
How To Apply:
For detailed submission of application and criteria please visit http://www.nts.org.pk
- 1. Candidates having M.A/M.Sc./BS (16 years education) in the relevant teaching subject with at least 1″ division from recognized University by HEC are eligible to apply. Teaching experience will be considered of renowned English medium institutions only.
- Age limit of the candidates is upto 40 years.
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk
- Application and Application Scrutiny Charges Rs.750/- (including Rs.150/-Department Charges) to be paid through 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- 5. Candidates are required to send two copies of their applications. One copy on prescribed application form along with bank deposit slip (in original) and educational documents duly attested atNational Testing Service, through courier/Pakistan Post and the 2 copy of application alongwith copy educational documents will be sent to the address:(Office of Deputy Commissioner/Chairman, Jhang Educational Trust Jhang, District Jhang Ph No: 047-9200036). Last date for submission of applications is 30.09.2023.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- The Competent Authority can change or cancel the number of posts and the date of test/interview at any time without any prior notice.
- Written test will be conducted by National Testing Services (NTS) at Chenab College Jhang. The date and venue of test will be communicated to the candidates by National Testing Services (NTS).
- Candidates will be recruited on contract basis against lump sum pay Rs.35000/- per month for three years extendable and will be regularized on the recommendation of Principal concerned.
- Candidates can download roll No. slips from NTS website http://www.nts.org.pk.
- The DC/Chairman reserves the right for relaxation of terms & conditions.
- Only candidates with requisite qualification and qualifying the test after short listing will be called for interview.