- Newspaper Dawn
- Address College Road, Township Block C Phase 1 Johar Town, Lahore, Punjab
- Salary Offers 25000 to 200000+ PKR 25000 to 200000+ Month
- Education SSC, BA, BSc, MA, Middle
- Number of Posts 21
University of Education Lahore Jobs 2022 For Professors and Admin Staff
University of Education Lahore Jobs 2022 For Professors and Admin Staff. Jobs in University of Education are available and it is seeking highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates for the following jobs in Education University of Teaching and Non Teaching Staff.
1. Applicants are required to apply online through university job portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs. The applicants are also required to submit signed hardcopy/printout of same pre-filled online application form to the Office, University of Education, College Road Township Campus, Lahore. Fill online application form carefully as no editing will be allowed after submission.
2. The candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor are required to submit six sets of hard copies of printed On-Line Application form along with six complete sets of testimonials/research publications/certificate of any distinction etc.
3. The applicants are required to print system generated fee challan and deposit job application processing fee as mentioned on challan in any branch of Bank of Punjab.
4. The applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates and any other relevant documents along-with deposit receipt / deposited system generated fee challan worth as per the following approved rates on or before the closing date.
Scales Amount (non-refundable)
BPS-21 to BPS-19 Rs. 4000/-
BPS-18 to BPS-17 Rs. 2500/-
BPS-16 to BPS-11 Rs. 1000/-
BPS-10 to BPS-01 Rs. 500
5. Applications submitted without deposited system generated fee challan will not be entertained. Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
6. The candidates applying for the post at Sr. No. 15 to Sr. No. 20 are required to submit application on the prescribed form along with complete sets of testimonials /certificate of any distinction etc. with bank draft of worth Rs.500/- (non-refundable) payable to the Treasurer, University of Education, Lahore or deposit the amount in the UE Account no. 6510033181400107. Any application without original bank draft or having incorrect payable title or without deposit slip will not be entertained.
7. For any Technical Assistance regarding On-Line Application Submission, please call at 042-99262218 during office hours.
8. Closing date for submission of online applications is 28.11.2022 (within office hours). Printed online application form along-with all attached documents must be submitted on 30.11.2022 in person or via courier. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
1. Relaxation in upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
2. The quota for disable persons, minorities and women will be observed as per rules.
3. Degrees only from HEC recognized Universities/degree awarding Institutions will be considered.
4. Foreign degree holders must submit their equivalence certificate/(s) issued by the HEC, Pakistan.
5. The candidates applying on TTS are requested to submit the soft copies of their research publications.
6. Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through proper channel only. On-Line applications submitted without NOC / Advance copy shall not be entertained.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
8. The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency / Post Office / Telephonic message.
9. Experience, where prescribed, would include equivalent experience, in a profession or in the service of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or well reputed private organization gained after acquiring basic requisite qualification for the post.
10. The candidates who had already applied against the post of Professor (BS-21) of English and Professor (BS-21) of Education did not require to apply again for the said post.
11. For Bank Road Campus only female candidates are eligible to apply.
12. University reserves the rights to increase/decrease or totally withdraw the vacancies without assigning any reason.
13. University reserves the rights to conduct any test / screening for the shortlisting of candidates.
So if you are interested and you have the required Qualification or Experience for this job then apply as soon as possible and avail such a great opportunity.
To check all the requirements like age, qualification, Experience and more detail for the given post please click on the advertisement image .Apply for this wonderful opportunity before the last date. Please share with your friends too so they also avail this amazing opportunity.
JobsDaily.PK Social Media Latest Govt Jobs 2022