- Newspaper Mashriq
- Address PESCO, Wapda House, Peshawar
- Salary Offers 40,000+ PKR 40,000+ Month
- Education SSC, Matric,
- Number of Posts 2500+
WAPDA PESCO 2500+ Jobs for Assistant Line Man ALM 2022
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Career Opportunities in PESCO
Through University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar
Online Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for following vacant positions in the Pakistan Electric Supply Corporation KPK Peshawar on regular basis as indicated against each post. required qualification is Matric.
PESCO runs under Company Ordinance-1984 as well as the article of Association is inviting applications for recruitment of suitable candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa districts domicile to fill the following positions purely on contractual basis for a period of three years on lump sum pay package extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates from the merged districts (Ex-FATA) are ineligible to apply for the posts of ALM
- The posts under open quota will be filled on District-wise basis in accordance with available/allocated vacancies of the concerned district.
- The service is purely on contract on lump sum pay package basis with no regularization in future.
- General Age relaxation has already been included in age mentioned above No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled castes and Buddhists are allowed 3 years relaxation and the Government servants who have completed two years continuous Govt service on the closing date shall be allowed 10 years relaxation in upper age limit
- The recruitment will initially involve screening of Physical Parameters, those fulfilling Physical Parameters will undergo Written/Skill Test, those who qualify Skill Test by securing minimum 50% marks will be called for Physical Test and finally who qualify the Physical Test will be called for interview on merit based on score of Skill & Physical Test
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Skill/Written Test
- Only qualified and eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in Physical Test and/or Interview
- Candidates if selected will be required to perform duty anywhere in KPK under the jurisdiction of PESCO as per requirement of the Company.
- Incomplete application/applications containing incomplete information/those submitted after the due date of the publication of this advertisement or submitted by hand will not be processed entertained and will be rejected.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview
- Candidate may contact UET Peshawar for any query regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates Roll number sips, test centers, results etc on Telephone Nos 091-9222046 & 091-9222047 and through email address jobs firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be directly submitted to the University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar on online application portal available at https://www.uettest pk
- Applications submitted by hand or through post to PESCO or UET will not be entertained processed.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel
- PESCO reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage
- No TA/DA will be paid for test interview.
- Dismissed/screened out employees of any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment in PESCO.
- Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate
- Only PESCO Employees Children are eligible to apply against specified posts under 20% ECQ (WAPDA/GENCO other DISCOS/NTDCL Employees Children applications will not be entertained for employment in PESCO under 20% Employees Children Quota)
- Candidates applying against 20 % Employees Children Quota posts must ensure the following at the time of interview a To attach all relevant documents mentioned in the application form along with Employee’s Children Proforma duly signed by concerned XEN/SE along with CNIC of father/mother b. They must also provide an Affidavit (on Non-judicial Stamp paper) to the effect that none of their brother sisters or Widow Mother is employed in PESCO against Employees Children Quota and that he/she is the real son/daughter of retired deceased/retried/serving employee. Those employee’s children whose proforma have not been signed by the concerned XEN/SE will not be entertained for interview.
- After qualifying the Written/Skill Text & Physical Test, the order of merit of candidates applying under Employees Children Quota will be prepared as per priorities mentioned in the Rules/SOP
- Any location pertaining to recruitment tests conducted by the University will be dealt by them at their own cost without any liability whatsoever on PESCO.
- All those candidates who have applied earlier are also eligible to apply afresh if they fulfill the required criteria
How to Apply:
Candidate shall submit application on the UET online application portal available on UET website.
www.uettest.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Candidate is required to deposit the required fee of Rs. 489- in favor of University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar in any branch of United Bank Ltd. (UBL) in UET Admission Account No 1486-205505522 The fee can also be transferred to UBL Bank Account No 1486-205505522 through Easypaisa, JazzCash and Omni mobile app. On successful fee deposit candidate will receive a receipt having 10 digits SEQ NUMBER This SEQ NUMBER will be used as an authentication key on online application form available at www.eest.pk No application shall be entertained at PESCO HQ, therefore, applicants are advised to apply. directly to UET only through online portal www.uettest.pk No application received by hand or
through post will entertained. Application improperly filled up, incomplete, after closing date, without deposit slip details or submitted by hand will not be entertained processed v Candidates will be informed through SMS by UET Peshawar to download and print their Roll No. Slip from www.uettest.pk, test date, timings and venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Sip No separate call letters will be issued to candidates for written/screening test through postal courier means
w Only those candidates who have completed their requisite certificate (Matriculation Certificate) are eligible to apply Candidates to whom final result has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered Candidates having higher qualification shall not be eligible for appointment vili All PESCO Employees Children who have applied earlier for various posts under 20% Employees Children Quota to Circle Offices PESCO HQ or any other office within the jurisdiction of PESCO are advised to apply a fresh. Previously submitted applications to any office will not be valid after publication of this advertisement
advertisement is also available on PESCO Website www.pesco.gov.pk only